Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Blue Devil




Scream, scream right in my face
I still won’t know you’re here
Hell broke loose, now I’m on the run
You won’t save me and daemons are on my trail
I flee among soul-less creatures and broken mirrors
Falling in the depths of horror
Fear drives me and deceit tortures me
Lurking shadows surround me
Now, I stand here before you
Ready to be damned
I shout your name and that’s when you feel the burn
We stare at each other coldly as if there was no flame
These guilty pleasures now ashes
Numbness has taken over
Grasp my hand
Cut open my chest, Remove my heart
Set me ablaze and watch my inferno
Oh sweet devil of mine, did I wound you?
Lament now your nightmare
Engraved forever in that heart of yours
I hear your agony
This is my fate
It’s no tragedy
It’s my merit
Until then
We’ll meet again in the depths of hell

© Viviana Plasman

No comments:

Post a Comment