Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Your Doll



You hit me on the head,
Take off my dress,
Slam my body on the floor
And drag me by the hair

You hurl me away
In alien places
Abandoned and forgotten
I lie on the cold floor
Yearning for your touch,
Even if it’s just a smack

I attempt to fight this fragile state of mind
So, I reminisce on memories,
And living nightmares
All evoking you

My heart weakens
As I see your devious smile
And mischievous eyes
Peering at me
Thrilled to see me again
You gently lift me,
Caress me
And play with me
You calm my storm

Before long,
Surfaces the beast within
Wrecking everything in your path
While I succumb to your every need

I may runaway
and leave you behind
But, this curse of mine
I'd like to keep
After all,
I’d rather be yours than alone

© Viviana Plasman

No comments:

Post a Comment