Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cliff



Church bells calling and daemons whispering malice in my ear
Cavity in my chest screaming where is your faith
Dark clouds approaching my sky
Clench for tempest
Misery beside me begging don’t leave
Should I leap and enjoy the ride
Even if I have to wait for my body to pummel down below
Or Should I turn back to a black and white world
Bloodshot eyes can’t bear no more
Gasping for air as I hinder my despair
These ghosts and voices haunt my mind
I’m single-handedly battling tragedy
As the blood in my veins turn bitter
I weep no more for my motives are filled with resent
As my reason amuses me I dread that it controls me
Sanity will not come and madness won’t depart
I stand on the edge I query existence
Watch me create myself as my turn is near
i'm at a cliff
I take a breath I calm myself
I must prove myself
I’m alive!

© Viviana Plasman

No comments:

Post a Comment